Happy new decade from all of us at Crafting a Green World! We thought it would be fun to take a look back at last year’s Fab Fabrics as we get geared up for another year of green crafting. Here’s a look back at 12 months of vintage, recycled, organic, and funky Fab Fabrics!
- Bishopston Trading Company U.K.
- Chop Chop Timber
- Organic Cotton by Harmony Art
- Hemp/Recycled PET Blend
- Sample Scrap
- Vintage Feed and Seed Bags
- Vintage Kimono Fabric from Shibori
- Hand Dyed Hemp from Noonday Textiles
- Bold Organic Prints from Thea and Sami
- Vintage Saris
- Bold Vintage Prints from Miss Legacy
- The Pros and Cons of Bamboo
- Organic Terry Cloth
- Block Printed Cotton/Hemp Blends from Home Sweet
- Raid Your Scrap Bin
- Limited Edition Hemp and Organic Cotton from PickNatural
- Moxie’s Vintage Fabric Stash
- Cloud 9 Fabrics
- Karma Kraft On Demand
- Organic Cotton Gift Wraps
- Spoonflower Offers Organic Cotton
- Sukie Organic Cotton by the Meter
- Betz White’s Family Cottage Collection
- Repeat’s Hand Printed Textiles
- Modern Organic
- Spider Silk
- Oliver Henry Organics
- Organic Cotton and Hemp from Vegala
- Ink and Spindle
- Raid Your Scrap Bin…Again!
And now, we turn to you, crafty people! What are some fabulous fabric options we should be keeping an eye on for 2010?