Published on January 5th, 2010 | by Becky Striepe15
Fab Fabrics: 2009 Retrospective
Happy new decade from all of us at Crafting a Green World! We thought it would be fun to take a look back at last year’s Fab Fabrics as we get geared up for another year of green crafting. Here’s a look back at 12 months of vintage, recycled, organic, and funky Fab Fabrics!
- Bishopston Trading Company U.K.
- Chop Chop Timber
- Organic Cotton by Harmony Art
- Hemp/Recycled PET Blend
- Sample Scrap
- Vintage Feed and Seed Bags
- Vintage Kimono Fabric from Shibori
- Hand Dyed Hemp from Noonday Textiles
- Bold Organic Prints from Thea and Sami
- Vintage Saris
- Bold Vintage Prints from Miss Legacy
- The Pros and Cons of Bamboo
- Organic Terry Cloth
- Block Printed Cotton/Hemp Blends from Home Sweet
- Raid Your Scrap Bin
- Limited Edition Hemp and Organic Cotton from PickNatural
- Moxie’s Vintage Fabric Stash
- Cloud 9 Fabrics
- Karma Kraft On Demand
- Organic Cotton Gift Wraps
- Spoonflower Offers Organic Cotton
- Sukie Organic Cotton by the Meter
- Betz White’s Family Cottage Collection
- Repeat’s Hand Printed Textiles
- Modern Organic
- Spider Silk
- Oliver Henry Organics
- Organic Cotton and Hemp from Vegala
- Ink and Spindle
- Raid Your Scrap Bin…Again!
And now, we turn to you, crafty people! What are some fabulous fabric options we should be keeping an eye on for 2010?
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!