Save some cash and reduce your impact this Thanksgiving with these recycled Thanksgiving crafts!
Don’t waste your money shopping for Thanksgiving decorations, centerpieces, and fun activities, not when you can make so many recycled Thanksgiving crafts to decorate your table! Whether you want some festive decor, are hosting the big holiday dinner, or have kids who are eager for handprint turkeys, you’ll find something fun–and upcycled!–in the project list below:
1. beer bottle centerpiece. You were going to drink those beers anyway–might as well upcycle the bottles!
2. coffee can turkey. Can’t get enough of holiday crafts? This coffee can turkey is a fun and easy build.
3. Give Thanks decoration. Upcycle an old picture frame into this lovely holiday decoration.
4. glove turkey. My only caveat is to use orphaned gloves–not new ones!–for this project.
5. gratitude place cards. These upcycled place cards are also a good conversation starter for Thanksgiving dinner.
6. holiday bunting. You can make a version of this for all of your favorite holidays.
7. napkin rings. You’ll never guess what these napkin rings are made from!
8. pop tab turkey. If you drink soda, then surely you’re already saving your pop tabs for awesome crafts like these. Donate a few to the turkey cause!
9. pumpkin napkin ring. Here’s another set up upcycled napkin rings to make.
10. recycled utensil holder. Never end up with one too few forks again.
11. reverse-appliqued turkey shirt. This is the kind of handprint turkey that you’ll want to keep forever.
12. sock turkey. Use an orphaned sock to make this festive turkey!
13. thankful turkey book. This is a great craft to do with a group of little kids, especially if you ask them to bring in their own cardboard food packaging from home.
14. toilet paper tube turkey. You KNOW we can’t get enough of our toilet paper tube crafts!
15. turkey snowglobe. The secret stash supply for this project? Baby food jars!