Can you believe that we’re at less than two weeks to Valentine’s Day? If you’re planning a quiet evening in with your sweetie or with friends, make it extra special with recycled Valentine decorations!
1. Recycled Centerpiece – A fallen branch makes a sweet recycled centerpiece for the table.
2. DIY Wreath – Recycled cardboard and scrap paper make a pretty, simple wreath for the door.
3. Picture Frame Wreath – Looking for a different spin on a Valentine’s Day wreath? A painted vintage picture frame is such a sweet option.
4. Sweetheart Garland – Make a sweet heart garland with scraps from your fabric stash.
5. Paper Garland – If you don’t sew, you can still make a pretty heart garland out of scrap paper.
6. Heart Streamers – Garland is lovely for adorning a mantle or doorway, and I love the look of these natural fallen branch and paper heart streamers when you hang it on the wall.
7. Dessert Topper – Valentine decorations don’t have to end with the walls. Adorn a sweet treat with homemade dessert toppers.
8. Door Knob Mailbox – This hanging holder is such a cute way to surprise your sweetie with a handmade card and gift.
9. Chocolate Heart Boxes – Did you get a heart-shaped box of chocolates that maybe you ate while watching Gilmore Girls already? Wait, why are you looking at me? Turn it into sweet upcycled Valentine wall art.
10. Key to My Heart Art – This little framed Valentine decoration doubles as a gift. Especially nice now that we’re getting pretty close to the day, right?