Have a stack of newspapers that you want to recycle and repurpose? We have 30 awesome DIY projects that you can create!
A lot of newspapers are exclusively online now (which is way better for the environment), but I know quite a bit of people who still receive newspapers. You can of course recycle newspapers in your recycling bin, but every now and then, there are DIY projects using newspaper that catch my eye! I love the black and white text, the colorful comic section, and the grey, vintage-looking paper — great combinations for projects if you ask me! Here are 30 of my favorite newspaper projects that I’ve found around the wonderful web:
Now it’s time for you to get crafty with newspaper! Which project do you want to try first?
Looking for more recycled and repurposed DIY projects? Check these out:
- 40 DIY Projects to Create with Vintage Sheet Music
- 15 Amazing Cardboard Crafts
- DIY Crafts: 20 Ways to Recycle CD Cases
- 50 DIY Toilet Paper Roll Crafts You Need to See
- DIY Crafts: 20 Ways to Upcycle a Globe