The Fourth of July is right around the corner! What eco-friendly crafts will you make this year? Here are 25 awesome Fourth of July crafts to get you inspired!
Are you enjoying the summer so far? I know I am! The 4th of July will be here before we know it, so it’s the perfect time to start planning! Whether you’re decorating for a 4th of July get together, or you just want to create patriotic crafts with your kids, we have you covered! Below are 25 super cool Fourth of July crafts to get you started!
3. Flag clothespin wreath (use low VOC spray paint, if you can)
4. DIY rockets
6. Paint a flag on a glass window
7. Patriotic tin can wind chimes
9. Make a non-traditional flag with vintage fabric
10. Paint stick and button flag craft
12. Patriotic painted mason jars
14. Make a patriotic denim wreath (consider recycling old jeans instead of new denim fabric)
15. Create a red, white, and blue tie dye shirt
17. Make a 4th of July table runner with recycled jeans (use an eco-friendly fabric with the recycled jeans and make your own star stamp instead of purchasing a foam one)
18. Simple Fourth of July garland (use recycled paper instead of new)
19. 4th of July luminous wine glasses
21. 4th of July recycled soda can wreath
23. DIY patriotic shutter (use low VOC spray paint)
Which 4th of July craft do you want to try? Have you made any Fourth of July crafts before? Share them with us in the comment section below or on our Facebook page! We would love to pin your ideas to our Red, White, and Blue DIY Pinterest board, too.
2 CommentsLeave a Reply
2 Pings & Trackbacks
Pingback:Go Green with an Eco-Friendly Fourth of July! | Renergy, Inc.
Pingback:A Sustainable July 4th | Mindful Moments | Offensively Middle Class