If you’re serving cupcakes at your 4th of July party this year, here’s a way to add a little red, white, and blue with handmade cupcake toppers!
What You Will Need:
2. Recycled paper. I used junk mail envelopes.
3. Hot glue/hot glue gun
5. A black permanent marker
6. School glue. If you can, use eco-glue.
How To Do It:
1. Cut two circles out of your recycled paper. I used pinking shears to give the larger circle a little pizazz.
2. Color the smaller circle red. Then, glue it with eco-glue to the larger circle.
3. Once everything is dry, go around the outside of the smaller circle with a blue crayon. Now you have your red, white, and blue!
4. With your black permanent marker, write “Home of the Brave” on the smaller red circle.
5. Hot glue the circle pieces to your toothpick.