Published on November 29th, 2016 | by Becky Striepe2
11 DIY Beauty Gifts
Treat the folks on your holiday list to some DIY beauty gifts! You can pick and choose stocking stuffers, or combine a few of the DIY beauty gift ideas below into a sweet little kit.
1. Warming Sugar Scrub– Guys, I’ve been using this scrub almost every day since I first started making it a few weeks ago. It is the best!
2. Lavender Lemongrass Soap – Soothing, homemade soap is a beautiful stocking stuffer.
3. Bath Salts – Scented bath salts in a mason jar with a custom, printable label is a simple DIY beauty gift perfect for holiday giving!
4. Body Butter – You can choose your own scent adventure to customize this DIY beauty gift for your recipient!
5. Buckwheat Eye Pillow – This is a great stress reliever and so easy to make!
6. Bath Bombs – I love that these bath bombs aren’t your usual spheres. They’re cute shapes, like octopi, instead!
7. Homemade Perfume or Cologne – You can follow the recipe or riff on it to create a custom scent!
8. Potpourri – There are so many options for making your own potpourri. Wrap it in a pretty fabric sachet or pour it into a pretty glass jar, and you’re ready to gift.
9. Warming Face Scrub – This is a nice accompaniment to the warming sugar body scrub also on this list.
10. Homemade Lip Balm – You only need four ingredients to make this lip balm recipe, and it makes 12 at once!
11. Poured Wax Candles – What’s a spa day without candles? If you don’t have cute glass containers for your candles, start thrifting. You’re bound to find some cute options.