Happy new year! What better way to celebrate the end of 2013 than with a look back at your favorite green crafts from last year?
We’ve had some big changes here at Crafting a Green World this year. Important Media – the parent company that owns our site – has a new publisher, and we love him. Scott Cooney and his right-hand-man – Jo Borras – have been working hard to make CAGW even more awesome for you guys. You probably noticed the face lift that we got a couple of months ago, and that was Scott and Jo at work. They’ve been working hard to make the site faster and prettier, so that Julie, Bonnie, and I can focus on sharing green crafts with you without worrying so much about the technical stuff. There are not words, you guys.
It’s been an awesome year, and I’ve loved getting to interact with you. Our readers are a huge part of what makes CAGW great, and we appreciate your comments, questions, and suggestions. I am so proud of the green crafts community that we are building here, and I’m excited to see it grow even more in 2014!
This list of top 10 green crafts roundups and tutorials is one that you guys picked without even knowing it! I went through our stats from last year and found the 10 roundups that you guys dug the most!
Top 10 Green Crafts Roundups and Tutorials of 2013
10. How-to: Homemade Dryer Sheet Replacement
9. Painting Furniture: A Shabby Chic Coffee Table
8. 5 Recycled Felt Craft Projects
7. How to: Rolled Beeswax Candle
6. 20 Earth Day Crafts: Get your reuse on!
5. The DIY Dog: 4 Craft Projects for your Pup!
4. 7 Unique Upcycled Furniture Projects
3. 5 Simple Sewing Projects to Replace Disposables
2. 10 Crafty Ways to Upcycle a Soda Can
And your #1 favorite post from 2013 was this fun roundup of green crafts….
1. 5 Easy Sewing Projects from Upcycled Materials
Do you have any favorite green crafts from last year, either from CAGW or on your own site? Drop a link in the comments, y’all!
One CommentLeave a Reply