30 DIY Decor Projects for Your Kitchen!
Does your kitchen look bland and boring? Here are 30 DIY decor projects to take it from drab to fab!
After moving into a different rental home with a not-so-cute kitchen, I’ve been racking my brain with lots of projects to make the kitchen beautiful (or at least distract from the ugliness that I can’t change). I’ve scoured Pinterest and have found so many incredible DIY decor projects for my kitchen that I thought you all would love too!
1. Stamped spoon door handles
2. Upcycle a colander into a light fixture
3. Make a kitchen chalkboard to reduce waste
4. Book page and utensil art
5. Turn a rake into a wine glass holder
6. Spray paint vintage kitchen gear for easy wall art
7. Vintage rolling pin hook rack
8. Simple mason jar kitchen organizer
9. DIY cake stand kitchen organizer (perfect for holding your handmade soap)
10. Create recycling inspiration for your kitchen
11. DIY sugar, cream, and coffee canisters
12. DIY wall art with painted spoons
13. Upcycled 3-tiered kitchen stand
14. Use utensils as hooks
15. Create fridge frames from cardboard boxes
16. DIY handles for your kitchen cabinets
17. Beer bottle soap dispenser
18. Make fabric covered tins
19. DIY decorative plate wall
20. Create a mason jar soap holder (just pour your handmade liquid soap inside!)
21. Dress up your fridge with paint chip magnets
22. Use a vintage card catalog drawer as a silverware holder
23. Brighten things up with DIY lighting projects
24. Repurpose a pastry blender into a towel holder
25. Upcycle an old fence into a kitchen pegboard
26. DIY antique ladder pot rack
27. Rolling pin towel rack
28. Vintage thermos flower vases
29. Make a silverware lamp
30. DIY pot lid clock
Which DIY decor project is your favorite? Do you have any kitchen decor projects that you would like to share with us? Tell us all about them in the comment section below! I can’t wait to make my own kitchen projects and share them with you all!
[Photo credit: Kitchen Design via Shutterstock]
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!