Want to make your coffee area look organized and pretty? Recycle your old jars into cute canisters for your sugar, cream, and coffee beans!
What You Will Need:
1. Recycled jars with lids
2. Glue. If you can, use eco-glue!
3. Recycled paper. I used book pages.
5. A permanent marker
6. A pencil
How To Do It:
1. With a pencil, draw a coffee cup on your recycled paper. Then, outline it with your permanent marker.
2. Cut out your cup. I made three cups, so I traced the first cup and repeated the process.
3. Clean your jars and the lids.
4. Mix your glue with a little bit of water. This is similar to the process I used in my fall jars project.
5. Glue your cups onto your jars. I always put a layer of glue on top for extra hold.
6. Once dry, remove any of the excess glue around the “cup” with a damp cloth.
7. Then, write sugar, cream, and coffee on the cups with the permanent marker.
2 CommentsLeave a Reply
These are ridiculously cute! Thank you for sharing this–it gives me all kinds of ideas!
Cute! I’ve noticed that I spill and waste much less coffee in my early-morning stupor when I transfer it into a jar instead of trying to use it straight from the bag.