This pumpkin spice latte doesn’t come from Starbucks, and it DEFINITELY doesn’t cost four dollars, and instead of dicey “pumpkin” flavoring and artificial sweeteners, it contains pumpkin–actual pumpkin!–and real spices and sweetener.
1. dehydrated seed crackers: Grind up pumpkin seeds and add them to these raw crackers–you’ll definitely get your daily dose of fiber!
2. healing pumpkin soup: Eat this soup, and you will feel so much better.
3. pumpkin and cauliflower gratin: Here’s another savory pumpkin recipe!
4. pumpkin chocolate chip cookies: Know what I call two pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and a big glass of almond milk? Lunch.
5. pumpkin green smoothie: Pumpkin puree is the perfect texture for blending into a smoothie.
6. pumpkin soup: Coconut milk and curry mix with pumpkin in this yummy, filling soup.
7. pumpkin and pancetta soup: Rather have some bacon in your soup? Here you go!
8. pumpkin spice cookies: They’re like pumpkin pie in cookie form.
9. pumpkin-walnut pate: Yes, you can even make pumpkin into a delicious dip.
10. roasted pumpkin seeds: It’s dead easy to roast pumpkin seeds, and they’re super delicious!
11. spicy chocolate pumpkin cake: If pumpkin and chocolate aren’t already best friends, then they should be.
12. vegan chocolate pumpkin loaf: See, what was I telling you? Chocolate and pumpkin are BEST FRIENDS!!!
13. vegan pumpkin bread: Everything is better in loaf form, wouldn’t you agree?
14. vegan pumpkin French toast: Pumpkin for breakfast!!!
15. vegan pumpkin oatmeal cookies: Pumpkin blends well with a surprising number of other foods, including oatmeal.
16. vegan pumpkin pie: Pumpkin pie is a lot less heavy without the eggs and cream.
17. vegan pumpkin pie brownies: Brownies with pumpkin is a brilliant idea.
How about you–got any great go-to pumpkin spice latter recipes or other yummy pumpkin reicipes? Link to them in the Comments below!