Go out right now and thrift yourself some old Scrabble games, because you have GOT to try these DIY Scrabble tile crafts!
1. chalkboard tiles. Because why use Scrabble’s letters when you could write your own?
2. embellished end table. Thrift enough Scrabble games, and you can tile ANYTHING!
3. embellished napkin rings. Liven up some old napkin rings with this easy project.
4. engagement photo prop. Scroll through the slideshow until you find it. Brilliant, right?
5. greeting card. The tiles fit right into the collage!
6. holiday display. Scroll down to see it–with the right colors, you could make this work for any occasion.
7. miniature wreath. This tute uses the wreath as an ornament, but it would also look just right on a dollhouse.
8. personalized clothespins. This method would also work to personalize coat hooks or cubbies.
9. personalized Scrabble tile greeting card. Here’s a kid-friendly way to make a greeting card for a special someone.
10. personalized Scrabble tile ornaments. The secret trick behind this method is a popsicle stick!
11. Scrabble tile bracelet. Elastic cording makes sure that this bracelet fits all sizes.
12. Scrabble tile charms. These little charms are easy to make.
13. Scrabble tile cupcake flags. Just glue Scrabble tiles to bamboo skewers!
14. Scrabble tile drink coaster. These keep liquids off of your table while saying something super clever, I’m sure.
15. Scrabble tile earrings. The process is the same as used to make the pendants below.
16. Scrabble tile magnets. If you use the same glue that I did, they’ll be cured and ready to use in under an hour.
17. Scrabble tile ornament. These are quick and easy to make, and so cute!
18. Scrabble tile pendant. I think that these look so lovely, and you’d never know that there’s a Scrabble tile underneath.
19. Scrabble tile pendant with embellishments. Whether it’s jewelry findings or teensy buttons, here’s how to add them to your pendant.
20. Scrabble tile plant markers. Use a really strong adhesive for this, so that the tiles won’t pop off in the rain.
21. Scrabble tile pushpins. The tute also includes instructions for making a pinboard out of a Scrabble game.
22. shadowbox. Use lots of teensy little embellishments and a typesetter’s tray for this project.
23. wine glass charms. You can invite 26 people to your party!
24. wood burned Scrabble tile pendants. Because why use Scrabble’s letters when you could wood burn your own?