Mason jars are one of my favorite supplies for DIY crafts. Here are 30 awesome ways you can upcycle them!
From my recycling bin to thrift stores and garage sales, I always seem to have or find mason jars. Luckily for me, there are tons of projects that allow me to upcycle the jars into something incredible (and also justify hoarding them in my craft closet). Click through our list of 30 DIY projects that we love to see how many uses your upcycled jars have. From crafts, to home, to food, you’re sure to be inspired!
5. Create Sand Art in Recycled Containers
6. DIY Sugar, Cream, and Coffee Canisters
7. Glass Jar and Tissue Paper Luminaries
8. Upcycle Glass Jars into an Adorable Snowman
13. Use a Glass Bottle To Make a Solar Charger
15. Solar Collector Night Light
17. DIY Tiki Torches
18. Mason Jar Lamp
19. Mason Jar Seed Starter Pots
20. Organize with Recycled Containers
21. Homemade Baby Food Storage
25. Make Your Own Vanilla Extract
26. 15 Foods to Put in a Mason Jar
27. Soda Alternative: Homemade Fruit Coolers
29. Make Your Own Fruit Jam in 30 Minutes or Less
30. Homemade Canning
I can’t wait to get crafting! Oh, and Julie has an awesome tutorial on how to easily remove labels from glass jars, if you need it!
3 CommentsLeave a Reply
Do you have any suggestions for how to reuse the Taster’s Choice glass jars with a lid that the coffee comes in? They are very sturdy. I’m already using them for food storage and condiments.
I actually had the same question myself! I ended up using mine for bulk quinoa since they have a pretty solid seal and quinoa is small enough that it doesn’t need a ton of storage space. I think they’d also be great for bulk tea or sewing supplies. I’d love to hear what you end up using it for! 🙂
Pingback:Mason Jar Lid Crafts DIY Mini Magnetic Chalkboards | Care2 Healthy Living