Published on December 19th, 2013 |
by Bonnie Getchell
DIY Crafts: 30 Ways to Upcycle Mason Jars
Mason jars are one of my favorite supplies for DIY crafts. Here are 30 awesome ways you can upcycle them!
From my recycling bin to thrift stores and garage sales, I always seem to have or find mason jars. Luckily for me, there are tons of projects that allow me to upcycle the jars into something incredible (and also justify hoarding them in my craft closet). Click through our list of 30 DIY projects that we love to see how many uses your upcycled jars have. From crafts, to home, to food, you’re sure to be inspired!
1. Chalk Painted Mason Jars
2. Mason Jar Craft Storage
3. DIY Gift Candles
4. Sewing Kit in a Jar
5. Create Sand Art in Recycled Containers
6. DIY Sugar, Cream, and Coffee Canisters
7. Glass Jar and Tissue Paper Luminaries
8. Upcycle Glass Jars into an Adorable Snowman
9. DIY Hourglass
10. Snowman Mason Jar
11. Mason Jar Lantern
12. DIY Mason Jar Chandelier
13. Use a Glass Bottle To Make a Solar Charger
14. Mason Jar Monogram Light
15. Solar Collector Night Light
16. Glass Jar Photo Frames
17. DIY Tiki Torches
18. Mason Jar Lamp
19. Mason Jar Seed Starter Pots
20. Organize with Recycled Containers
21. Homemade Baby Food Storage
22. Magnetic Spice Rack
23. Make Your Own Jam
24. Mason Jar Cookie Kit
25. Make Your Own Vanilla Extract
26. 15 Foods to Put in a Mason Jar
27. Soda Alternative: Homemade Fruit Coolers
28. Make Infused Vodka
29. Make Your Own Fruit Jam in 30 Minutes or Less
30. Homemade Canning
I can’t wait to get crafting! Oh, and Julie has an awesome tutorial on how to easily remove labels from glass jars, if you need it!
Which mason jar project will you try first or which project have you tried before? Share your favorite mason jar project with us in the comment section below and we’ll try to include it in our next round-up post of mason jar crafts!
[Mason jar photo via Shutterstock]
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!