Want to get crafty for your spoiled pet? Try these DIY pet projects like handmade toys, beds, and clothes!
If you love your pet as much as I do, you’re probably constantly buying products for him or her. I have a teacup Chihuahua-yorkie mix that is super spoiled! Unfortunately, there are lots of products on the market that are not great for my pup or the environment. Instead, I want to focus on making my own toys, treats, and other items for my sweet pup! Here are 35 DIY pet projects that can inspire all of us to create items that are better for our pet’s health and the environment:
5. Easiest upcycled dog collar ever
11. Upcycle a thrift store coat into a coat for your pet
13. Dog bowl chairs
14. Recycled small pet carrier
17. Dog bed suitcase
19. How to make a pet feeding station
20. DIY self-filling water bowl
24. Turn an old TV into dog bed
25. Hide the litter box in a piece of furniture
26. DIY cat teepee
27. Make a dog bed from reclaimed bedding
28. Homemade cat toy
29. Pet feeding station from upcycled dresser
30. Turn recycled denim into a dog jacket
31. Dog bed from a dresser drawer
35. Dog treat bag from fabric scraps
Which DIY pet project do you want to try? Have you created your own pet project? Share it with us in the comment section below! We’d love to pin it to our Eco-Friendly Pet Projects board on Pinterest!
[Photo credit: Girl playing with dog via Shutterstock, text added]
2 CommentsLeave a Reply
2 Pings & Trackbacks
Pingback:From Our Friends: February 28, 2014
Pingback:Crafting a Green World | The home for green crafts and tutorials!