This week I was tempted to buy a cute dog treat canister from a big box store for my dog. Instead, I remembered the 10 Recycled Crafts for Your Dogs post, and thought, “I could make this myself!”
What You Will Need:
1. A large jar with a lid. I found mine at a garage sale.
2. One book page or other recycled paper
3. A permanent marker
5. School glue. If you can, use eco-glue!
6. A small paintbrush
7. A damp cloth
How To Do It:
2. On your book page, draw a dog bone with your permanent marker. Inside the dog bone, write “treats.” You could also write your dog’s name.
3. Using the same method that I used with my DIY coffee canisters, I mixed glue and a little bit of water. I “painted” the glue mixture on my jar and placed the paper dog bone on the glue. Then, I “painted” more glue on top to seal it.
4. Once the glue has dried, take a damp cloth and wipe off the excess glue.