Are you working on your list of gifts for this year? Check out these resources with DIY holiday gifts you can make for everyone on your list.
This roundup of DIY holiday gifts is part of Important Media’s More Love, Less Stuff holiday event. This year, sites across our network of blogs are talking about how to redefine holiday traditions to focus more on love and gratitude and less on material things. Making your own DIY holiday gifts is such a fun way to pour more love into all of your holiday giving.
Last week we shared some recycled and reusable DIY gift wrapping ideas. Making cool gift wrap is fun but not so useful without the actual gifts. So! I scoured our archives and our sister sites and found lists of DIY holiday gifts up the wazoo! Seriously. We have gifts for guys, gals, babies, coworkers…you name it!
DIY Holiday Gifts for Everyone
1. Handmade Gifts for Cooks – Create these five crafty kitchen ingredients to give any cook this holiday season.
2. DIY Gifts for Foodies – Not everyone who loves food loves cooking. These are food gifts for folks who don’t like spending a ton of time in the kitchen but do appreciate good food.
3. Handmade Baby Gifts – Give the babies in your life something that they’ll cherish for years to come.
4. Handmade Gifts for Her – Gifts for the gals in your life!
5. Handmade Gifts for Him – Dads, brothers, nephews, uncles, boyfriends…they can be so hard to craft for! We make it easy.
6. Handmade Gifts for Coworkers – It can be so hard to find the right gift for the people you work with. We’ve got a few ideas to help stuff their stockings.
7. DIY Beauty Gifts – Do you know someone who needs a little bit of self care? Treat him or her to one of these DIY gifts or make them all for a little home spa package.
8. Holiday Gifts for Crafters – It can be so tough to shop for other crafters, and this list has some great ideas to get you started.
9. DIY Gifts for Cats – The cat person on your list will love a little stocking stuffer for his or her feline companion! Or, of course, you can make gifts for the cats in your life.
10. DIY Gifts for Dogs – Spoil your best friend with a holiday gift or give these gifts to the dog-lovers that you know.
Image Credits: Vanilla beans via Shutterstock, soup mix by Becky Striepe, toys via Made By Bedtime Tales, pouches by Noodlehead via Lemon Squeezy Home, journal via Craft, pushpins via Design Sponge, face mask by Becky Striepe, organic cotton thread via Near Sea Naturals, cat toys via Instructables, dog bed via Spectacles