Published on October 4th, 2016 | by Becky Striepe0
15 Pine Cone Crafts for Fall and Winter
Pine cone season is here! Try some of these adorable pine cone crafts for fall and winter.
My kid loves collecting things. He has a “Collection Box” full of rocks, sticks, and tickets to various museums that we’ve visited. Now that pine cones are falling, he’s started adding them to the mix. Since we’ll soon have approximately 1,000 pine cones in our lives, I think that some pine cone crafts are in order.
Pine Cone Crafts
1. Dipped Pine Cones – Julie shows you three ways to color-dip your pine cones!
2. Christmas Trees – Today’s pine cones are tomorrow’s Christmas decorations!
3. Firestarters – Use essential oils instead of artificial fragrance oils for a healthier firestarter.
4. Bird Feeder – This is the classic pine cone craft, and it’s just as fun today as when you were a kid.
5. Glittered Pine Cones – Everything is better with glitter. Even nature crafts.
6. Pom Pom Ornaments – Pine cones are adorable, pom poms are adorable. Let’s combine the two!
7. Make them Smell Amazing – Pile some scented pine cones into a bowl or use them in other pine cone crafts on this list.
8. Faux Succulent Garden – I am floored by the beauty you can create with just a handful of pine cones.
9. Elves – Raid your felt stash and make adorable pine cone elves!
10. Wreath – I like this pine cone wreath tutorial, because instead of a foam wreath form, it uses an old wire hanger.
11 .Zinnias – Painted pine cones make such a sweet, zinnia centerpiece!
12. Garland – How simple and sweet is this idea?
13. Owl Ornaments – This is another great felt stash buster.
14. Snow-Dipped Cones – These would be pretty as ornaments, a centerpiece, or a garland!
15. Hedgehog – These are straight up adorable!