Published on June 21st, 2016 | by Becky Striepe1
12 Cute, DIY Garden Signs Made from Trash
Raid your shed for supplies and make some cute, DIY garden signs!
Functional garden signs, like plant markers, are definitely important, but sometimes you just want to add a little bit of pretty to your garden. These adorable, recycled, DIY garden signs will deck out your garden in DIY style!
1. Wooden Stake Sign – Use wooden letters to add a colorful message to your garden.
2. Hamilton Sign – Julie put Hamilton lyrics on pallet wood, and it’s the cutest!
3. Moss Graffiti – Turn your garden wall into a beautiful sign with all natural graffiti made from moss.
4. Simple Barnwood Sign – This simple DIY stencil technique from The Country Chic Cottage would work on pallet wood, too.
5. Tack Art – I love this durable spin on graphic nail art from The Empress of Dirt!
6. Refresh an Old Sign – Kate at Farm and Foundry repainted an old sign with a cool paint pen technique.
7. Pallet Flag – Not all signs have to include words. Vintage Romance Style used pallet wood to make a cute flag for her garden.
8. Fresh Produce Sign – Ella Claire used old fencing to make this sweet sign for her vegetable garden. Grab her free template to make your own.
9. Vintage Look Garden Sign – Grab some scrap wood and a couple of contrasting paints to make this sign from Camellia Rose
10. Garden Gate Sign – Three Scoops of Love used new fencing to maker her cute garden gate sign, but you could totally use salvaged fencing or even pallet wood to create something similar.
11. Iron On Transfer Sign – It turns out that wax paper iron on transfers aren’t just for clothing. Timeless Treasures used this technique to make a cool garden sign!
12. Old Rake Sign – I love how Donna from Funky Junk Interiors incorporated broken garden tools in this sign.