6. Upcycled candle holder organizer – keep those teeny items like buttons and paper clips in check by repurposing old candle votives. You could use this same method to adorn thrifted glass ware, if you have bigger items to store.
7. Mason Jar Storage – Reuse some of your old Mason jars along with a thrifted cake or cupcake stand for some small-item storage.
8. Ribbon Storage – Spunky Junky bought hers new, but you can hit the thrift store for a slotted Tupperware bin – or really you could drill holes into any thrifted Tupperware container that’s the right side – and use it to make an upcycled ribbon dispenser.
9. Old Dresser for Fabric – Got a huge stash of fabric? Keep it neat and organized in an old dresser spruced up with a coat of paint.
10. Funnels for Twine – Wrangle those balls of twine with funnels! The ball rests in the top, and you dispense the thread through the bottom. Easy peasy!
Have you guys done any upcycled crafty organizing lately? I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments!
Image Credit: Photo by Bonnie Getchell
5 CommentsLeave a Reply
These are AWESOME! Thank you for sharing and giving of your talents for all of us green crafters. You’re making the world a cleaner and more creative place 🙂
4 Pings & Trackbacks
Pingback:I Heart the Internet » made-to-travel.com
Pingback:Feelgood Style | Sustainable fashion reporting, organic beauty tips, DIY projects + tutorials, + natural product reviews.
Pingback:Crafting a Green World | The home for green crafts and tutorials!
Pingback:Shower Caddy Planter | Handmade Ideas