Have you been loving the bird decor trend this year? I adore it, so I decided to DIY my own branches and birds decor using recycled paper. Here’s how you can create your own, too!
What You Will Need:
1. Fallen branches
2. Sheet music or other recycled paper
3. Hot glue/hot glue gun
4. A pencil
How To Do It:
1. Collect fallen branches from outside.
2. Draw 4 or 5 birds on the recycled paper.
3. Then, cut them out. Make sure you have a little extra rectangle piece at the bottom like so:
I wanted it to appear that the bird was sitting on the branch, instead of being glued to the side of the branch. This extra piece will allow it to look like the bird is sitting on the branch.
4. Arrange your branches where you plan to have them displayed.
5. Hot glue the birds to the branches.
I added a few accessories and I’m loving the way my branches and birds decor looks!