Start spring off right by raiding your recycling bin and cleaning out your stash, because you’re going to love this list of spring crafts, all made from recycled materials!
1. bottle cap hyacinth prints. The hyacinths won’t be long, but while you bide your time, use a bottle cap to make some artsy ones.
2. button art. You don’t have to know how to sew a stitch to make this adorable spring sign out of buttons.
3. daffodil bunting. This bunting uses the cardboard between the cups in an egg carton, so you can make this with your leftovers from some of the other projects on this list.
4. egg carton cherry blossoms. This is such a kid-friendly project, and the end result is so pretty!
5. egg carton chick. Make a whole flock of these adorable little chicks!
6. egg carton flowers. I really like this tutorial, because you can make the flowers in little bouquets.
7. egg carton tree. Celebrate the greening of the trees this month!
8. K-cup butterfly. I wish you wouldn’t use them, but at least you can upcycle them.
9. Mason jar scene. Upcycle a spaghetti jar, instead, and you’ll be able to see the scene inside more clearly. I’d also suggest using found embellishments instead of store-bought.
10. paper bag nest. I’ve found that this works great with the paper bags that wine bottles come in. Just sayin’!
11. skirts. It’s warm enough to show off your knees again.
12. soda bottle cherry blossom prints. I love using unusual materials as stamps, and this soda bottle bottom makes a great cherry blossom!
13. tin can planter. It’s time to make that garden grow.
14. toilet paper tube butterflies. You knew that we were going to have some toilet paper tube Spring crafts, right? I mean, come on–you know us!
15. toilet paper tube chicks. Yep, it’s yet another toilet paper tube craft!
16. water bottle flowers. Kids can DIY their own spring bouquets.