6. Oatmeal Face Scrub – Oatmeal is naturally soothing, and the grains gently exfoliate your skin to leave it just plain radiant.
7. Tomato Lemon Face Mask – Blemishes, be gone! The natural acids in tomatoes and lemons work together to make a great-smelling face mask.
8. Blackhead Spot Treatment – Kick blackheads to the curb with this DIY blackhead treatment.
9. Homemade Shampoo – Organic shampoo can cost a bundle. Why not make your own shampoo instead?
10. DIY Facial Treatments – Our Best Bites has a whole slough of DIY facials for all skin types made from kitchen ingredients.
Have you guys made any DIY beauty products lately? Let’s share more recipes and ideas in the comments!
At Feelgood Style, we want to reclaim what style means by choosing products that are good for you and for the planet and by focusing on health, happiness, and natural beauty, inside and out. We want to celebrate beauty that’s healthy and fun!
photo by Becky Striepe