1. DIY Deodorant – There are lots of homemade deodorant recipes out there, but what I like about this one from How Stuff Works is that you probably have all of the ingredients in the pantry already.
2. Soothing Pit Scrub – Let’s be honest here: natural deodorants don’t usually work as well as chemical-laden ones. That doesn’t mean you have to stink, though! This pit scrub helps prep your pits and makes that DIY deodorant last all day long.
3. DIY Perfume – Whip up your own signature scent without any questionable, artificial fragrances.
4. Goodbye, Acne Scars – Kiss acne scars goodbye with this simple face mask.
5. Sugar Scrub – Slough away dead skin cells for glowing skin with an easy DIY sugar scrub that smells great!
Next Page: Even More DIY Beauty Products!
Image Credit: Photo by Becky Striepe