How sweet is this DIY photo frame made with a transfer on to recycled pallet wood?
We are constantly needing new picture frames in my house. I just made a mini picture frame from an old mason jar lid, and already I have new photos that need framing up. So you can imagine how jazzed I was to run across this clever DIY photo frame idea on Southern Revivals!
To make your own DIY photo frame from reclaimed wood, you will need:
- printed photos (print them reversed, so the transfer won’t be all backwardsy)
- a wood pallet, plus tools to disassemble
- nails or wood glue (to attach your back piece of wood to the front pieces)
- Mod Podge Photo Transfer Medium
- sponge brush
- damp towel or sponge
- sanding block (optional, if you want a distressed look)
- Matte Mod Podge
- paint brush
Ready to make your own? Check out the great, detailed tutorial from Southern Revivals!