10 Soda Can Crafts
1. Soda can hair clips – Make cute hair clips from your empties!
2. Pop tab peace sign – Turn those soda can tabs into wall art!
3. Soda can lanterns – Make cute, hanging lanterns from your empties.
4. Soda can art – Trace and cut shapes from old soda cans, like these beautiful birds and butterflies!
5. Soda tab bracelet – Use the tabs from your soda cans to make a cute bracelet!
6. Make a brooch – Get collaging! Make a cute brooch from cut up soda cans.
7. Soda can rings – Dive into your stash of fabric scraps and make yourself some rings using old soda cans.
8. Soda can fish art – Need a little desktop art? Add a bit of shine with sweet soda can fishies.
9. Soda Can-dle Holders – Esprit Cabane shows you a few ways to make candle holders from your old soda or beer cans.
10. Soda can flowers – These sweet metal flowers with real twig stems look great in colorful vases!
Have you guys made anything cool out of empty beer or soda cans? I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments!
Image Credits: Soda Can Flowers by Bee in my bonnet; Soda Tab Bracelet by Tiffany Threadgould