These nature crafts for Hanukkah are grown-up and kid-friendly!
If it’s important to you to have a green Hanukkah, then check out these Hanukkah crafts that you can make from natural materials!
Nature Crafts for Hanukkah
1. all-natural menorah. This post has tons of ideas for using natural materials to make a menorah.
2. bean and macaroni menorah. This menorah is a cute decorative craft; keep reading for a pasta menorah that you can actually use!
3. birch wood menorah. Collect a fallen birch branch during your next nature walk, and make this beautiful, natural menorah.
4. cheese and pretzel dreidel. This would make a great snack for a children’s party.
5. gingerbread house. Decorate your house in Hanukkah colors!
6. pasta menorah. I think this menorah looks cute even without the coat of gold paint.
7. rolled beeswax candles. Make your own candles for the menorah from natural beeswax.
8. Star of David potato stamp. Make and then compost this homemade potato stamp.
9. twig Star of David. You could put this on any background that you like, or make several and hang them as a garland.
10. vegan Hanukkah menu. Make all your Hanukkah meals without animal products!
Image Credit: Hanukkah image via Bigstock