I love giving furniture multiple purposes while giving it a unique look. This week, I transformed a coffee table into a display for some of my souvenirs and memories from Thailand. Instead of tucking your memories into a scrapbook, turn your coffee table into a “scrapbook” that is viewed daily!
What You Will Need:
1. A coffee table with glass (if your coffee table doesn’t have have a piece of glass on top, you can get one cut to size at most hardware stores).
2. Your “scrapbook” items– pictures, tickets, postcards, etc.
How To Do It:
1. Remove the glass from your table.
2. Arrange your scrapbook items on the surface of the table. I displayed Thai money, postcards, flyers and business cards from the places I visited, and my plane tickets. You could also place pictures on the table as well!
3. Carefully place your glass back on the table.