10 Ways to Reuse Old Jeans
1. Denim Stamps – Use your old jeans to make these cute, simple stamps.
2. Blue Jean Rug – Put those crochet skills to work and turn old jeans into a rag rug.
3. Jeans to Skirt – If the top of your jeans are still in good shape, try turning them into a sassy mini skirt.
4. Wine Gift Bag – What a cute way to package a hostess gift – turn old jeans into a reusable wine bag.
5. Create a Quilt – Got a pile of old jeans that are in tatters? Turn them into a denim quilt keepsake!
6. Market Tote – Stitch up those old jeans into a roomy tote bag.
7. Make Coasters – Turn the old cuffs of your jeans into cute coasters.
8. Sew Some Slippers – You can still get cozy in your old jean. Turn them into slippers to keep your tootsies warm on chilly mornings.
9. Denim Bunting – Turn old jeans into festive bunting!
10. Throw Pillows – Denim is a nice, durable fabric for making pillows.
We’d love to hear from you guys, too! How have you reused those old jeans when they’re outlived their wearableness?
2 CommentsLeave a Reply
Slippers!!!! I’m going to make a couple of pairs of these cutie for the house! Thanks!
Pingback:E-Waste Crafts | Crafting a Green World