Remember when I told you that I had a huge bag of wine corks in the Wine Corks to Wall Art tutorial? Well, inspiration struck again and I decided to create wine cork earrings!
What You Will Need:
1. One wine cork
2. A knife with a serrated blade
3. A permanent marker
4. Hot glue/hot glue gun
5. Earring backs (you can find these at your local craft store in the jewelry section)
How To Do It:
1. With your serrated knife, cut your cork into thin slices.
2. Draw your own art on the cork slices. I drew hearts because that’s basically the extent of my drawing skills.
3. Turn the corks over and hot glue the earring backs to the cork. I glued mine towards the top of the corks.