Father’s Day is right around the corner! Here’s an easy DIY koozie that would be an awesome, eco-friendly gift for dad and requires no sewing.
What You Will Need:
1. Recycled felt. I used three different colors– red, blue, and black. You could felt an old sweater instead of buying recycled felt, too.
2. Hot glue/hot glue gun
4. A pen
5. A ruler
How To Do It:
1. Wrap your felt around the cup/bottle/can your Dad typically uses. This will help you determine the length and width your koozie needs to be. Mark the felt accordingly. Make sure you leave extra room on the length so you can glue it together. My koozie was 11.5 inches long and 2.5 inches wide.
2. After determining the width, mark it all the way across your felt using a ruler. Then, cut it out.
3. Draw and cut out the letters and art of your choice. I did the word “Dad” and a mustache because my Dad has a killer mustache. Then, hot glue them to the middle of the felt.
4. Wrap the felt around the cup again and mark where the felt overlaps. After that, just hot glue the ends that overlap together.