So, have you whipped up a few different spools of DIY washi tape yet? If not, head over to the washi tape tutorial to see how. Don’t worry. We’ll wait.
OK, all set? Great! Now you’ve got lots of fun paper tape that’s 100% unique and more eco-friendly than the store-bought variety. Yay! You know that washi tape adds pizzazz to wrapped gifts, but that’s not the only way to use paper tape in your crafty adventures. Crafters are getting super creative with washi tape, and now that you’ve made your own, you can get in on the action.
Here are 5 washi tape craft projects to get you going!
1. How sweet are these washi tape vases from To Be Charmed?
2. I spy simple, gorgeous washi tape bunting over at Poppytalk.
3. Add some cute to the clothespins in your stash with washi tape.
4. Spice up your walls with some beautiful washi tape art!
5. How pretty would this washi tape lantern look hanging out back for a spring cookout?
What have you guys been making with washi tape? I’d love to hear about your washi tape craft projects in the comments!
2 CommentsLeave a Reply
I used it at a party on glass bottles (for drinks) for people to write their names on them- it turned out super cute. 🙂
Very cute idea, Nicole!