Want to add some awesome tank tops to your summer wardrobe? Look no further! Smashworks took an average button-down men’s shirt and turned it into a cute tank top. I can imagine wearing this on a fun beach day or a day at the park! If you want to make your own tank top, visit her blog to see how it’s done.
Which tutorial will you make first? If you have any refashions you would like to share with us, link them up to our Green Crafts Showcase!
Looking for more refashion ideas? Check these out:
- Child’s Rainbow Dress Sewn From Old Prom Dresses
- 21 Ways to Refashion Your Wardrobe
- How-To: Make a Dress From Two Shirts
- DIY Upcycled Clothing for Summer
- Transforming a Pair of Old Mens’ Sweaters into a Dress
[Photo via Smashworks, used with permission.]