Creative Kismet is most definitely creative with this chalkboard book! If your child has a large book that they no longer use, turn it into a chalkboard book for them to draw or play games on. She even took a white permanent marker to have games on each page like tic-tac-toe, hangman, sudoku, etc. These would be perfect on a road trip this summer! Head on over to Whip Up’s site to see the simple way you can make your own chalkboard book.
Looking for more book ideas? Check these projects out!
- 10 Crafty Ideas for Old Books
- Turn a Book into a Kindle Cover
- 5 Repurposed Book Projects Slideshow
- Make a Purse from a Recycled Book
- How To: Book with a Secret Compartment
[Photo by Creative Kismet via Whip Up, used with permission]