Pegboard is even more versatile than you thought it was! Whether you’ve got a full panel or just a few scraps leftover from your latest project, check out these crafty things to do with pegboard:
1. cookie cutter organization. I put this pegboard cookie cutter organizer over my kitchen cabinets, because why were all of those pretty cookie cutters just stuffed into a drawer?!?
2. cross stitch pegboard. Sure, you can organize some stuff on it, but its main purpose is going to be to show off the beautiful cross stitch that you did–right on the pegboard!
4. drawer organizer. I LOVE this idea–what you lose in the ability to wipe the surface down you gain in the ability to exactly customize your drawer interiors.
5. easy hanging planter. The pre-drilled holes makes it easy to hang this planter made from a pegboard scrap.
6. floral backdrop. I think that this would make a lovely backdrop for portrait photography.
7. flower box centerpieces. This would be easy to modify to use fresh flowers as well as faux ones.
8. freestanding pegboard display. Here’s another craft fair idea that’s light and easy to transport.
9. marble run. Kids will love building and playing with this. And bonus points–it uses empty paper towel tubes!
10. pan holder. Get those bulky pans out of your cabinets and onto the wall.
11. pegboard box. This box is ridiculously useful.
12. pinball machine. Along the lines of the marble run, this pinball machine is even more customizable for the busy kiddo.
13. Plinko board. I just need to tell you that Plinko is the BEST game ever.
14. spinning display rack. If you do craft fairs, you need one of these!
15. stenciled pegboard. This is soooo pretty!
16. thread rack. You can buy these from any big-box craft store, but this one is so much cheaper–and cuter!
17. wall art. Why try to organize anything with your pegboard? This one is pure art.