Published on May 17th, 2013 | by Bonnie Getchell2
How To: Teacup and Spoon Jewelry Holder
As you know from How To: Spruce Up an Old Jewelry Box, I love unique jewelry storage. This week I noticed my rings were getting out of hand, so I came up with a way to keep them organized and on display!
What You Will Need:
1. A teacup. You can easily find one at a thrift store or garage sale.
2. A spoon
3. Hot glue/hot glue gun
How To Do It:
1. Bend your spoon like so:
2. Hot glue the bottom of the spoon to the bottom of your tea cup. Make sure it’s at a good angle to hold your rings.
Now you have a cool place to store all of your favorite jewelry. I hung earrings on the side of the cup, put rings on the spoon handle, and put my upcycled watch bracelet in the cup.
Looking for more jewelry ideas? Check these out:
- 10 Repurposed Accessory Storage Ideas
- 10 DIY Jewelry Projects from Recycled Materials
- Upcycled Toy Charm Necklaces
- How To: Spruce Up An Old Jewelry Box
- Eco-Elegant Earrings by Rebekah Green via Feelgood Style
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!