Published on April 10th, 2012 | by Julie Finn281
Giveaway: Win Three Skeins of Knit Picks Full Circle Yarn–There Will be TWO Winners!
Did you read my review of Knit Picks Full Circle yarn yesterday? Do you want to check out some of this 100% reclaimed wool yarn for yourself?
- The contest is open to those living in the Continental U.S.
- Post a separate comment for each entry–otherwise, our random number generator can’t count all your entries.
- Enter a current email address into the form provided every time you comment. We don’t share or sell your email addresses, and Knit Picks has to have it to ask you where you want your brand-new yarn sent!
Here are all the possible ways to enter the giveaway. You may enter as many or as few times as you wish:
- Leave a comment on this post telling us a favorite yarn project. You may do this once a day throughout the giveaway.
- Like Knit Picks on Facebook. Leave one comment on this post telling us that you Like Knit Picks.
- Like Crafting a Green World on Facebook. Leave one comment on this post telling us that you Like Crafting a Green World.
- Subscribe to the Knit Picks channel on Youtube. Leave one comment on this post telling us that you’ve subscribed.
- Listen to or subscribe to the Knit Picks podcast. Leave one comment on this post telling us which podcast you like best!
- Follow Knit Picks on Twitter. Leave one comment on this post telling us that you follow Knit Picks.
This giveaway will close at 7:oo am EST on Sunday, April 15. You can expect a post announcing our lucky winners to show up the next day right back here at Crafting a Green World.