Do you have any maps in your craft stash? You can reduce, reuse, redecorate with these incredible 50 DIY map projects!
With all of the awesome technology we have today, maps seem to be a thing of the past. While we won’t be using maps to get us from point A to point B, we can definitely recycle them into awesome projects for our home! Grab your maps from your craft stash or find some at your local thrift store, and check out these incredible DIY map projects that are sure to inspire you:
2. Make map bunting — if you can, use hemp twine!
6. Vintage map decoupaged pots
8. Use maps to line your dresser drawers — just switch out the sheet music with maps
10. Make a map wall
11. DIY map wallet
12. Cover thrifted picture frames with maps
13. Cut up a map and then frame the pieces
14. Glue a map to an old window
15. DIY map coasters
18. Add a map to the back of a vintage clock
19. Turn a large map into a TV frame
21. Recycled road map cork board
23. Map wall paper
24. Update old birdhouses with maps
27. Woven map basket
28. Line a suitcase with vintage maps
29. Map and burlap soup can pencil holders
30. Map page roses
31. DIY map feathers
32. Map jar lanterns
33. DIY map wreath
34. How to make a map gift bow
35. Jenga block and map key chain
36. Fish scale map art — use eco-friendly scrapbook paper, if possible.
39. “Home Sweet Home” map art — again, use eco-friendly scrapbook paper, if you can.
40. How to make envelopes from maps
41. DIY map tree
42. Use maps to mat your photos
44. DIY map clock
46. DIY origami globe garlands
47. Make a map tray
50. Vintage map box
2 CommentsLeave a Reply
Thank you so much for featuring my window map project in your blog. Cheers!
How lovely to be surrounded by other crafty map enthusiasts…Thank you for including my Thrifted Map Cabinet on your site!