Published on February 14th, 2013 | by Bonnie Getchell0
“I Love You” Wall Art
In honor of Valentine’s Day, I wanted to share one of the pieces I just put together for my craft booth— “I Love You” wall art!
What You Will Need:
1. Three picture frames. I found mine at a thrift store.
2. Sheet music or other recycled paper
4. A pencil
5. Scrapbook paper. Scrapbook paper isn’t the greenest craft supply, so consider using products like the Green Stack Collection, Eco-Friendly Recycled Scrapbook Paper, and Recycled Kraft Paper for Scrapbooking.
6. School glue. If you can, use eco-glue.
How To Do It:
1. Trace the cardboard insert from your frame onto your sheet music or recycled paper. Then, cut it out.
2. Add the words “I love you” onto the paper. I used an electronic cutting machine to cut mine out, but you could easily draw and cut them out on your own.
3. Glue the words onto the sheet music.
4. Once the words are dry, put the papers into each of your frames.