A few weeks ago, I was in a thrift store with my mom, and she came across a Van Gogh Calendar from 2000. She encouraged me to buy the calendar, and I’m so glad I listened! Now, I have a beautiful piece of art framed in my room for a lot less!
What You Will Need:
1. An old calendar. I found mine at a thrift store, but you can also find them at garage sales.
3. An old picture frame. I bought mine at a garage sale. There are always tons of frames at thrift stores, though.
How To Do It:
1. Cut out the picture of your choice from your calendar. I chose Van Gogh’s “Still Life with French Novels and a Rose.”
2. Center the picture within the frame. You might have to cut excess paper off depending on the size of your frame.
3. My frame did not have glass so I had to tape the picture to the back of the frame. If your frame has glass, all you have to do is put the picture inside like you normally would.
That was pretty simple, right? My beautiful framed art:
Do you have an old calendar you could use for this project? If you’re looking for ideas to upcycle a daily calendar, check them out here! If you have other upcycled calendar ideas, share them in our Green Crafts Showcase! We would love to feature you!