Don’t have anything green to wear for St. Patrick’s Day this Sunday? Whip up this quick and easy shamrock brooch so you don’t get pinched!
What You Will Need:
1. A book page
2. Recycled cardboard (like a cereal box)
3. Glue. If you can, use eco-glue.
4. Hot glue/hot glue gun
5. Green crayons or markers
6. A brooch pin. You can find these at your local craft store.
7. Pencil or pen
How To Do It:
1. Draw a shamrock on your book page like so:
Then, cut it out.
2. Place your book page shamrock onto your recycled cardboard and draw a larger shamrock. Then, cut it out.
3. Color both of the shamrocks. I colored the cardboard one dark green and the book page one light green.
4. Glue both of the shamrocks together. Then, let them dry.
5. Turn it over and hot glue your brooch pin to the back.
Once the hot glue dries, your shamrock brooch is ready to wear! Isn’t it adorable?
Did you make any St. Patrick’s Day crafts? Last year I made a Toilet Paper Roll Shamrock that I loved! Share your eco-friendly craft ideas in our Green Crafts Showcase or in the comment section below! I love seeing your ideas!
One CommentLeave a Reply
Pingback:25 DIY Recycled St. Patrick's Day Crafts - Crafting a Green World