I saw these adorable page corner bookmarks from Oh Crafts and had to make some of my own. I thought they would be perfect for children who are back in school or even college students. Grab your junk mail envelopes and make some of your own eco-friendly bookmarks!
What You Will Need:
1. Junk mail envelope
2. Ruler or straight edge
Optional: Markers, magazines, or other items to decorate your bookmark.
How To Do It:
1. With your ruler or straight edge, mark the corner of your envelope.
2. Then, cut across the line.
3. Decorate your bookmark! On one side of mine, I colored it with markers:
On the other side, I colored it and then glued on magazine letters to form the word “read”:
If you have children, I recommend checking out Oh Crafts’ version— she made her bookmarks into cute faces! How would you decorate your bookmark? Share your ideas with us!
Looking for more junk mail ideas? Check these out:
- Ten Crafty Ways to Reuse, Repurpose and Recycle Junk Mail and Used Office Paper
- How To Make a Notepad out of Junk Mail
- Crafty Reuse: Your Guide to Junk Mail Crafts + Art
- How To: Make Recycled Paper Business Cards Using Your Sewing Machine
- How To: DIY Washi Tape from Reclaimed Paper