Mahe Zehra Husain is an artist who makes magic out of aluminum cans and plastic packaging. Yesterday on CAGW, I reviewed her e-book Crafty Cans and Perplexing Plastic, in which she offers tutorials for using die-cutters and embossing tools to upcycle soda cans and plastic packaging into jewelry, bookmarks, scrapbook embellishments, and more. This week, Mahe is giving away 25 copies of her e-book The Christmas Guide to Upcycling.
For this giveaway, you may use as many or as few of the following points of entry as you’d like:
- Comment once on this post, telling us your favorite material to upcycle into a craft supply, for one entry.
- Visit Mahe’s blog, Altered Fantasy, and sign up with your email address to follow her blog. Leave a comment on this post telling us that you’ve done so for one entry.
- Like Crafting a Green World on Facebook, and leave a comment on this post telling us that you like us for one entry.
- Follow CAGW on Twitter, and leave a comment on this post telling us that you follow us for one entry.
- Help spread the word by blogging, Facebooking, or tweeting about this giveaway. Leave a comment on this post telling us that you’ve done so for one entry.
Don’t forget–to notify you that you’ve won a copy of The Christmas Guide to Upcycling, we have to have your correct email address, so pay attention when you’re typing it into the web form before you comment. Your email address will stay private, and we don’t use it for anything other than telling you that you’re a winner.
This giveaway closes at 11:00 pm EST on February 10, 2012, and I’ll be announcing the winners in a post right back here at CAGW on Monday, February 13.
[The image on this page is the property of Mahe Zehra Husain.]