Whether it’s a few potted herbs on the patio or a whole back yard full of flowers and veggies, you can take your garden to the next level with some hand made garden art!
So you’ve got your worm bin going, and your plants are planted. It’s time to add some crafty flair to your garden! Planting a garden is all well and good, but it would hardly feel like your own if you didn’t use your DIY skills to add a little bit of color and sparkle! Luckily, there are all sorts of yard art projects out there. You can keep some waste out of the recycle or trash bin and give your yard or patio a little bit of personality at the same time. Here are just a few tutorials for turning trash into colorful garden adornments.
- Don’t pitch that sock without a partner! Use that lonely sock to add a little color to your potted plants!
- The Crafty Chica shows you how to assemble a mixed media wind chime out of bits and pieces headed to the bin.
- If you’ve got some spent vertical blinds, why not turn them into cute little plant markers?
- Turn an old bottle into a beautiful hummingbird feeder!
- Victoria North over at CraftStylish shows you how to make these lovely garden lanterns from old tin cans.
- Re-nest has three crafty ways to make unique garden paths.
This list hardly covers all of the awesome garden craft projects you can tackle! So spill it: how have you been getting crafty in the garden these days?
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by revgriddler