Ditch the mix and get creative at your next cocktail party! Here are some cocktail recipes that you can craft from scratch.
When you’re throwing a party or having a few friends over for drinks, it’s easy to grab a bottle of booze, a bottle of mix, and call it a day. But store-bought cocktail mixes often come in single-use plastic bottles full of artificial ingredients. Boo! Instead of relying on corn syrup-laden, artificially-colored mixes, craft your own from-scratch cocktails with the recipes below!
15 Cocktail Recipes to Make from Scratch
1. The Captain Earl – Tea-infused vodka and freshly squeezed naval orange juice are the stars of this yummy beverage.
2. Plum Tuckered Margarita – Plum-basil tequila is the base for this fruity take on a traditional margarita
3. Spring in a Glass – This is a sweet-and-spicy cocktail packed with Mandarin orange goodness.
4. Summer Night – Have you tried cucumber in a cocktail before? You are in for a TREAT!
5. Blood Orange Punch – You’re going to love this combination of orange, cherries, and homemade clove syrup.
6. Ruby Citrus Mojito – Ditch the neon green mojito mix and try this all natural version instead!
7. Sage-Blueberry Shrub – A shrub is a traditional vinegar cocktail, but there’s nothing ordinary about this herbed, berry-licious drink!
8. Cherry-Vanilla Moonshine – Serve this infused booze on the rocks with a splash of cola, ginger ale, or root beer. YUM!
9. Fig, Vanilla Bean, and Cardamom Vodka – Try this on the rocks with a little seltzer water and a squeeze of lemon. You’re welcome!
10. Watermelon Agua Fresca Mimosas – Can you say SUMMER??
11. Strawberry Sgroppino – The base for this yummy summer cocktail is homemade lemon sorbet.
12. Margarita Ice Pops – Boozy pops with not artificial mixes!
13. Cilantro Mojito – Who says mojitos have to use mint? Mixing up the herbs is so much fun!
14. Passionfruit and Ginger Cocktail – A little sweet, a little zesty, a lot delicious!
15. Blood Orange Margarita – Vibrant blood oranges give this drink its rich color. Nothing artificial about it!
What’s your favorite from-scratch cocktail recipe? I’d love to hear yours in the comments!