Published on December 27th, 2012 | by Bonnie Getchell0
New Years Goal Board
I decided to create a New Years goal board so that I can visualize and remember all of my goals for the New Year!
What You Will Need:
1. A large picture frame. I used a antique frame that I got at a garage sale.
2. Wire. Anything sturdy that you have on-hand will work: plant wire, chicken wire, picture wire, etc.
3. Heavy duty stapler or other medium to attach your wire.
5. Junk mail envelopes
How To Do It:
1. Attach your wire to the back of your frame using your stapler.
2. Cut up your junk mail envelopes into small rectangles. Then, write your goals for the New Year on each note.
3. With your clothespins, hang your goals on your board. If you want to dress up your clothespins consider checking out these posts: