Published on May 6th, 2011 | by Wenona Napolitano2
10 Places to Find Eco-Friendly Art Supplies
Most eco-friendly art materials are geared towards children but crafty artists can use them too or keep searching for the exact art supply created with an earth friendly formula. Here are 10 place where you can find eco-friendly art supplies:
- Eco Kids USA has a variety of eco art supplies geared for kids including paint, dough, rolling pins, ornament kits and more.
- One of my favorite places to shop for my kids is Stubby Pencil Studio. They are a great shopping place where you can find everything from pencils to crayons to paper and notebooks.
- Nature of Art is a new site for me but they look to have non-toxic, eco art supplies for kids.
- I’ve tried Clementine Art supplies and my kids love them. They sell eco crayons, paints, markers, glue and dough for kids.
- Eco Art Works has a variety of art and craft supplies for kids and adults.
- Jerr’s Artarama is another site I just stumbled across. They have a nice variety of eco art supplies for the serious artist including easels, lighting and air purifiers.
- Here’s another new site to me Utrech. They offer a variety of art paper, sketchbooks and paints that are eco-friendly.
- Eco House has a couple products geared towards painters who wishe to be a little more eco. They have a couple of nature based solvents and thinners for sale.
- Dick Blick even has a variety of Earth friendly portfolios and artist supplies. If you search the site you can find other green and greenish art supplies too.
- Michaels stores often have eco-friendly sketchbooks, pencils, paint brushes, and entire kits of eco-artist supplies.
Where do you find your eco-friendly art and craft supplies?