Published on April 8th, 2010 | by Kelly Rand8
Week One: April Stash Bust
How is your month of buying no new craft supplies going out there? We are only one week in and crafters and makers alike have really taken to this idea and started to run with it.
There are already two great entries in the Flickr pool for the Stash Bust Contest. Don’t forget the contest closes on April 22nd! Are you planning on entering?
After the jump find a whole-lotta inspiration, projects and even a 24 hour craft-a-thon to keep you stash busting and making.
- Need even more reasons on why to tame that over flowing stash of yours? Read up on 15 Reasons to Bust Your Stash from croq zine.
- Spring cleaning in the yard might have given you a plethora of sticks. Why not make this cute stick art project: Bust Your Yard project at Art, Meet Craft
- Find inspiration in your stash: Making Something out of Something
- Think you could make for 24 hours straight? I dare you. The 24 hour make along is this Saturday, April 10.
- Check out this awesome stashbusted project from Sparkle Power: Diamond Applique Pillow
Wow! That’s a lot of projects and making going on from your stashes. We hope to have some of our own stash busting projects and tutorials for you as the month progresses.
What’s been your favorite stash busting project or inspiration so far?