Published on January 27th, 2010 | by Becky Striepe6
Five Recycled Valentine’s Day Craft Projects
Valentine’s day will be here before we know it, and if you want to do the whole thing handmade, it might be time to start planning! Here are some awesome recycled projects to get you going:
- Ellen at The Long Thread has a super-adorable recycled take on the IKEA heart.
- Over at Scrumdillydo, you can learn how to make a recycled love-themed memory game (pictured above)!
- Of course, you’ll want to pull out that stack of old magazines and make yourself a pop up card.
- My Recycled Bags has a free pattern for making a Valentine’s Day-themed bag out of plarn.
- Instead of cut flowers that die in a few days, you can make a bouquet of fabric scrap flower.
Are you guys working on any recycled Valentine’s day projects? Tell us all about it in the comments!